- In The Heart Of Toronto’s Entertainment and Theatre District-Steps to Roy Thompson Hall-Steps to Princess of Wales Theatre
- Quick access to the TIFF Lightbox, home to the Toronto International Film Festival
- Steps to the best bars, coffee shops and restaurants In the city
- Very Close to the Financial District
- Steps to the Metro Hall PATH Network
- Quick access to St. Andrew Subway Station
357 King West Condos site is positioned between King St W and Peter Street, The Building have 1 tower, the height is 414ft. it has 42 storeys and 324Units. the location will step to the Subway, school, Major bank and retail shops, supermarket and Park is near by as well.
357 King West Condos has a near perfect Walk Score of 99 out of 100. The perfect transit Score 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and St. Patrick’s Square.